An eye for detail for your outdoor surroundings.
Our service is delivered by a well-trained, motivated, highly visible and uniformed staff, backed by comprehensive health and safety systems and procedures, continuous improvement and clear communication. We service a host of clients – big and small – including housing associations, property management companies, manufacturing companies, utility companies and large industrial sites.
We prepare a planned annual schedule of maintenance to meet clients’ needs, and deliver our services against agreed performance standards. Our wide range of services includes:
• Lawn maintenance – mowing, edging, weeding, seeding, feeding and scarifying.
• Pathways – edging, weeding and moss removal.
• Beds and shrubberies – edging, digging, landscaping, planting and weed control.
• Hedges – cutting and laying.
• Cleaning – leaf clearance, litter clearance and sweeping.
• Pruning – tree surgery, shaping of shrubs and trees, pruning for clear access.
• Weeding and spraying of chipping areas.
• Perimeter fencing.
• Patio and paving cleaning.
• Car park sweeping and maintenance.
• Maintaining site entrances.
It’s not just about how it looks, we go that extra mile in grounds maintenance to support the indigenous wildlife and maintain biodiversity. It’s the little things we do, like putting up bird boxes for our feathered friends. We minimise our use of chemicals, only use environmentally-friendly products and take care not to disturb wildlife unnecessary. After all, these small things matter.
“MSS are a professional organisation and they offer value for money.”
Senior Site Engineer
On the ground for Dow Corning
We’ve been handling grounds maintenance for Dow Corning since 2010. We deliver our services through an on-site management team, and have a core grounds maintenance team on-site throughout the year, supplemented by extra resources during periods of peak demand. We maintain Dow Corning’s lawns, beds and shrubberies, hedges and trees, pathways, paving and chipping areas, perimeter fencing and site entrances.