Industrial Cleaner – Zero Hour
Location: Aberavon, Barry, Bolton, Bridgend, Cardiff, Deeside, Horwich, Merthry Tydfil, Pencoed, Pontyclun, Talbot Green
Position: Industrial Cleaner
Salary: £7.83 (Depending on Location)
Start Date: To Be Confirmed
Hours per week: Zero Hour Contract
Location: Aberavon, Barry, Bolton, Bridgend, Cardiff, Deeside, Dewsbury, Horwich, Llanelli, Merthyr Tydfil, Penarth, Pontyclun
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Industrial Cleaner to join our dynamic team here at MSS Group. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service.
The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, who can provide general cleaning duties and maintain our customer focused approach; providing our client with a safe pair of hands.
- Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
- Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
- Provide general cleaning duties which may involve a variety of areas including but not limited to: offices, meeting rooms, toilets, staff canteen areas.
- The cleaning methods used will involve but not limited to cleaning, washing, sanitizing, sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, dusting, polishing and vacuum cleaning
- There may also be the requirement to use machinery in the cleaning of floors and other areas for which full training will be given.
- To have a customer focused approach to the role, where the principle aim is to provide a welcoming and supportive service to the client, providing solutions rather than problems.
- To present yourself in a professional, approachable and helpful manner at all times, in terms of both image and attitude.
Essential experience required to be considered:
- Must be flexible in shift patterns, as required for cover
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations
- Ensure areas are cleaned in line with schedules
- Ensure cleaning is carried out within the set procedures, to the highest standards
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations
- Must be able to provide proof of right to work within UK
- May be required to undergo a DBS check dependent on site
- Must have access to vehicle, or have means to travel to site
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code DIC-003 to:
Ffion Edwards (Recruitment Officer at the MSS Group) Ffion.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07900 977742 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We create and maintain clean, safe and secure environments