Legionella Risk Assessor
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Start Date: ASAP
Hours per week: 40
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor to join our dynamic team here at MSS Group. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service.
The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, who will take overall responsibility for providing Legionella Risk Assessments and subsequent reports in accordance with the relevant regulations. All tasks must be carried out in the most compliant, safe, efficient and effective manner possible; providing our client with a pair of safe hands.
- Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
- Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
- Undertake site surveys for the production of Legionella Risk Assessments in accordance with; ACoP L8 / HSG 274 / HTM:04 01 / Water Regulations / BS 8580
- Generate associated detailed end reports including recommendations for remedial action, site specific control schemes, management plans and schematic drawings
- Provide technical advice and consultancy to clients
- Be prepared to assist on our Water Hygiene related tasks i.e. monitoring and maintenance
- Undertake inspections using the appropriate electronic devices, or relevant paperwork
- Carryout accurate and comprehensive Legionella risk assessments and subsequent reports
- Use all relevant equipment and measures to ensure safe working and in line with relevant regulations
- Show willingness and good attitude to conducting any water related hygiene task
- All near misses and accidents are reported in the required timescales
- Effective adherence to vehicle policy at all times offering methods of improvement where possible
Essential experience and skills required to be considered:
- Demonstrate previous 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- City & Guilds or similar third-party accredited Legionella control training
- Demonstrate ability to work alone in a multi-site capacity, working to strict quality control systems and operational procedures
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic IT applications- MS Word, Excel
- Full UK Drivers License
In addition to a competitive salary you will also have the following staff incentives;
|Death in Service benefit to the maximum of £10,000.00||Enhanced sick benefit||Employee Discount Scheme|
|Enhanced Family Friendly policies
|Training and Development available|
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code LRA-001 to:
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We create and maintain clean, safe and secure environments