Waste Operative – Barry
Salary: £8.33 Per Hour
Position: Waste Operative
Salary: £8.33 P.H.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours per week: 22.5 (Monday – Friday from 06:00 AM)
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Waste Operative to join our dynamic team here at MSS Group. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service. The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, who can provide an array of waste management duties and maintain highly regulated standards and time scales. This could involve anything from scheduling the removal of waste, to completing weekly administrative tasks such as reports and risk assessments.
• Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
• Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
• Main point of contact for the client and contractors on site for waste management issues;
• Ensure waste streams are managed in line with the obligations of the Waste Management Contract;
• Ensure that waste is collected, recycled or disposed following guidance from Waste Coordinator or Site Manager;
• Ensure that all Risk Assessments are understood upon signing and that any relevant changes are communicated to the Site Manager;
• Participate in any and all site training requirements;
• Reporting of all Hazard, Observations and Near Misses across site. Not specific to just Waste Duties.
• Provide a response to all ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
• Operation of MSS and client owned compactors;
• Loading or unloading of materials using a forklift truck;
• Inform the Site Office of when the WEEE container requires a collection to be arranged;
Essential experience required to be considered:
• A full Driver’s License, all applicant without license will not be considered
In addition to a competitive salary you will also have the following staff incentives;
Death in Service benefit to the maximum of £10,000.00
Enhanced sick benefit
Enhanced Family Friendly policies
Training and Development available
Employee Discount Scheme
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code DWO-002 to: Ffion Edwards (Recruitment Officer at the MSS Group) Ffion.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07900 977742 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We create and maintain clean, safe and secure environments