Industrial/Environmental Cleaning Operative
Location: Llanwern, Port Talbot
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Start Date: Immediate start available
Hours per week: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Alternating between our two sites in Port Talbot and Llanwern
Contract type; Temp/Perm after trail period
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Industrial and Environmental cleaning to join our dynamic team here at MSS. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service.
The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, who can provide general Industrial and Environmental cleaning and maintain our customer focused approach.
- Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
- Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
Responsible for delivery of industrial cleaning projects, ensuring health and safety, clients requirements are met.
Main Tasks of Job
- Carry-out Industrial cleaning projects to the clients requirements in a safe manner at all times.
- Working in teams to carry-out industrial cleaning of spillages and clean dust dependent on project.
- Manual labour is big element of this role and good work ethics are essential.
- Ensure that projects are delivered compliantly; in line with client requirements; to time,
- Water Jetting and bobcats maybe involved, and training will be given if not already trained.
- Flexibility is essential as his role is not just for one place of work.
Role specific skills and experience:
- CCNSG/Site safety passport
- Full driver licence including towing (Preferred)
- Heavy Ind/Env Cleaning Experience (Preferred)
- Water Jetting WJA standard
- Confined space training
- Gas awareness
MSS Benefits Include:
Employee Discount, via your MSS Extras, which includes discounted shopping, gym membership and access to an assistance programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Pension, Health Care Cash Plan, Death in Service, Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Sickness Pay.
If you would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code IECO/001 to: Jobs@themssgroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We create and maintain clean, safe and secure environments