Cleaning Operative – Ramsbottom
Position: Cleaning Operative
Salary: £7.83 P.H.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours per week: 35
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Cleaning Operative to join our dynamic team here at MSS Group. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service.
The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, who can provide general cleaning duties and maintain our customer focused approach. which may involve a variety of areas including but not limited to: offices, meeting rooms, toilets, staff canteen areas.
- Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
- Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
- Cleaning a variety of areas within office-based environment, toilets, meeting rooms, security gatehouse, control rooms, corridors and canteen areas. The principle aim is to provide a welcoming and supportive service to the client, providing a safe pair of hands.
- Remaining organized and customer focused at all times, working as part of a team to achieve company’s goals in line with schedule.
Essential experience required to be considered:
- Experience in COSHH regulations is essential, as well as an understanding of colour coded chemicals and procedures.
- Previous experience of Cleaning offices, while complying with health and safety regulations.
- Must have Full valid UK Driver’s License
In addition to a competitive salary you will also have the following staff incentives;
|Death in Service benefit to the maximum of £10,000.00||Enhanced sick benefit||
Employee Discount Scheme
|Enhanced Family Friendly policies
|Training and Development available|
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code COB-001 to:
Ffion Edwards (Recruitment Officer at the MSS Group) Ffion.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07900 977742 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We create and maintain clean, safe and secure environments