Salary: £28,000 PA
Position: Project Manager- Water Department
Salary: £28,000 per annum (negotiable) plus car allowance
Start Date: 1st November 2018
Hours per week: 40
Location: Cardiff CF245RE
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Project Manager to join our dynamic team here at MSS Group. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service.
The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, who is responsible for delivery of the Water Management Project including meeting client and contract specific requirements in the most efficient manner possible. Providing our client with a pair of safe hands, you will be an effective people and client manager with excellent leadership capabilities.
- Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
- Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
- Management of the daily operations of the project (predominantly TMV servicing in the initial period) in the most efficient manner possible in line with project requirements and budgets
- Management of site-based team on a daily basis ensuring the Health and Safety requirements are met
- To identify, deliver and maximise opportunities to grow the base existing project scope and value
- To support the team and to meet contract requirements, undertake water system remediation’s works such as TMV servicing, general plumbing repairs, maintenance and installations on hot and cold-water systems in accordance with; ACoP L8 / HSG 274 / HTM:04 01 / Water Regulations / BSEN 806
- Measure and manage commercial performance against budgets, including forecasting to enable regular updates to Operations Manager
- Efficient daily operations eliminating wastage and meeting contract requirements
- Ensure all staff have the correct information, tools and equipment to carry out their tasks safely always meeting the Health and Safety requirements
- Grow the project in terms of value and service in line with internal targets
- Provide resources in line with project expectations and efficient delivery
Essential experience and skills required to be considered:
- Man-management and Client management skills, leading by example and driving continuous improvement.
- You will have a track record of being a motivator and morale booster, remaining commercially aware in your decisions.
- An Effective communicator, as Project Manager you will proactively solve problem as they arise; using your organisational skills to oversea projects from end to end. With capability of carrying out an element of plumbing tasks to City & Guilds Level 2
In addition to a competitive salary you will also have the following staff incentives;
|Death in Service benefit to the maximum of £10,000.00||Employee Discount Scheme||Enhanced sick benefit
|Enhanced Family Friendly policies
|Training and Development available|
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code PMW-001 to:
Ffion Edwards (Recruitment Officer at the MSS Group) Ffion.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07900 977 742 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We create and maintain clean, safe and secure environments