Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 PA
Position: Water Engineer
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
Start Date: 1st November 2018
Hours per week: 40
Location: Cardiff CF24 5RE
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Water Engineer to join our dynamic team here at MSS Group. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service.
The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, to undertake a range of remediation and servicing tasks to water systems, including a significant proportion of TMV servicing for our client. All tasks must be carried out in the most compliant, efficient, effective manner and in accordance with the relevant legislation and the specification requirements.
- Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
- Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
- Undertake water system remediation’s works such as plumbing repairs, maintenance and installations on hot and cold-water systems in accordance with; ACoP L8 / HSG 274 / HTM:04 01 / Water Regulations / BSEN 806
- TMV servicing
- Plumbing repairs
- Daily reporting of activities and outputs
- Provide advice to clients as required
- Be prepared to carryout Water Technician related tasks i.e. monitoring and maintenance
- Provide accurate reports to Project Manager as required
- Use all relevant equipment and measures to ensure safe working and in line with relevant regulations
- No issues raised in internal or external audits
- Show willingness and good attitude to conducting any water related hygiene task
- Provide any feedback to aid continuous improvements throughout the business
Essential experience and skills required to be considered:
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Plumbing
- Demonstrate significant experience and knowledge in mechanical water remediation and servicing
- Demonstrate previous 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate competence through training records and experience
- Demonstrate ability to work alone in a multi-site capacity, working to strict quality control systems and operational procedures
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic IT applications- MS Word, Excel
- Full UK Driver’s License
In addition to a competitive salary you will also have the following staff incentives;
|Death in Service benefit to the maximum of £10,000.00||Enhanced sick benefit
|Employee Discount Scheme|
|Enhanced Family Friendly policies
|Training and Development available|
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code WEC-003 to: Ffion Edwards (Recruitment Officer at the MSS Group) Ffion.email@example.com or call 07900 977 742 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We create and maintain clean, safe and secure environments