Salary: £ 7.50 per hour
Closing date: 1st March 2018
Start Date: Immediate start available
Hours per week: Zero hour contract
Applicants must hold a valid frontline SIA license and must drive an own a car this is essential as some sites are in remote areas
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- To provide a first class point of contact for all internal and external clients and visitors
- To carry out internal and external patrols of the customers site, buildings and perimeters where required.
- To provide a central point of liaison between the customers’ management team and the emergency services as required.
- To have a customer focused approach to the role, where the principle aim is to provide a welcoming and supportive service to all visitors to site, providing solutions rather than problems.
- To present yourself in a professional, approachable and helpful manner at all times, in terms of both image and attitude.
- To represent the prestige of the customer through image and conduct.
- To answer incoming calls in a professional and helpful manner, directly assisting callers or taking responsibility for directing them to the correct person.
- To greet visitors & contractors, ensuring they understand the potential Health and Safety risks on site by conducting a thorough briefing and explaining why and where PPE needs to be worn. This may be in the form of a site safety induction or a simple prepared statement.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that all customer and visitor Personal Protective Equipment is in good working order, presentable and clean.
- Must be computer literate
Due to the volume of applications we may receive, if you do not hear from us within in 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume on this occasion that your application has been unsuccessful.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Thank you for your interest in the MSS Group
There will be an element of lone working so being able to work as part of a team or as a lone worker is essential.
Thank you for your interest in the MSS Group Please email; your CV and covering letter quoting the reference: ZERO/SEC to allison.williams @themssgroup.co.uk