Salary: Salary: £13.00 P.H.
Closing date: 25th June 2021
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity available, for an experienced Packing Coordinator to join our dynamic team here at MSS. We want your passion and enthusiasm, to help deliver a first-class service.
The MSS Group are seeking a reliable individual, who can supervise a team of up to 30 individuals (over 4 shifts and supporting roles), ensuring their output is of an acceptable quality and compliant with Safe Working Procedures. The role is a weekday position and that contracted hours are fulfilled.
- Would you thrive in a friendly working atmosphere?
- Would you also find benefit in the flexibility of working on other sites if required?
- To monitor all training and medical requirements, proactively closing any gaps accordingly.
- Be the point of contact for the Packing teams and the Client in and outside of working hours.
- Investigate any client quality complaints.
- Complete required MSS and client documentation in a timely manner.
- Ensure each shift is manned to 6 packers, for the contracted times, covering any gaps as required.
- Ensure each person has everything they need, uniform, PPE, knowledge, documentation.
- To form positive relationships with individuals and client.
- Attention to details within whilst executing all tasks.
- Compile data reports and present monthly to MSS and Client.
- To confidently and professionally challenge and rectify any non-compliances observed.
- Take a proactive approach to efficiencies from a H&S and financial perspective.
- Attend weekday morning meetings.
- To complete audits on area and personnel (occasionally on weekend and night shifts).
- Proven experience of packing steel coils.
- Forklift or Warehouse/Industrial experience.
- Valid IOSH Managing Safely (can be provided).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience as a supervisor.
MSS Benefits Include:
Employee Discount, via your MSS Extras, which includes discounted shopping, gym membership and access to an assistance programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Pension, Health Care Cash Plan, Death in Service, Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Sickness Pay.
If you would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code PCT/001 to: Jobs@themssgroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.