We offer specialist consultancy services to help you comply with the Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR 2012) and the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) as it relates to asbestos.
You run some very big risks if you don’t comply with the law. If, as a result of non-compliance, any of your workers are exposed to asbestos, you could incur an unlimited fine and have to deal with a damaged reputation, high legal and compensation bills and compromised insurance cover.
We can offer you:
- A high quality, UKAS-accredited asbestos survey to find out whether and where asbestos is present on your premises. All survey reports are bespoke, and comply with HSG 264.
- UKAS-accredited bulk analysis service at our in-house laboratory to identify asbestos fibre types, in line with HSG 248.
- On-site UKAS accredited monitoring and fibre counting services. This covers the requirements of HSG 248, including four-stage clearance with certificate of re-occupation, reassurance and background air tests and personal monitoring.
- Project management of asbestos removal projects.
- Consultancy services to develop your asbestos policy, procedures and management plan, helping you become compliant as quickly and painlessly as possible.