Waste Operative (6 Month Fixed term contract)
Salary: £9.30 Per hour
Start Date: 1st April 2021
Hours per week: 37.50
Contract Type: 6 Month Fixed term
To help and assist in the proactive management of segregation waste on site.
- To understand the areas of work
- Will be required to drive a Fork – Truck must own a Fork – Truck licence
- To have a customer focused approach to the role, where the principal aim is to provide a welcoming and supportive service to the client, providing solutions rather than problems
- To present yourself in a professional, approachable, and helpful manner always, in terms of both image and attitude
- To work well under pressure
- Experience of handling segregated waste
- Clean and sweep designated waste area, keep high housekeeping standards
- Must be organised, proactive with good attention to detail and a team worker
- Ensure designated area has high housekeeping standards
- Ensure all waste is always segregated
- Comply with Health and Safety
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in handling waste
- Experience in the waste industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Team worker
- Customer focused
MSS Benefits Include:
Employee Discount, via your MSS Extras, which includes discounted shopping, gym membership and access to an assistance programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Pension, Health Care Cash Plan, Death in Service, Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Sickness Pay.
If you would like further information, then please email a recent copy of your CV; quoting the reference code WO/RC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not received any response within 4 weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.